Coronavirus update: Rainbow Toddlers is back in person!
Rainbow Toddlers Gets Owt – Outside With Toddlers
Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 27 April 2021 (same session repeated).
Booking essential! 1 ticket per adult.
Stories, activities and songs all distanced. Small pop up play park with sanitiser and wipes for free play.
All Welcome! Book here on Eventbrite.
Rainbow Toddlers is our weekly (term-time only) group for babies, toddlers and their parents or carers. It’s £1.50 per family, and everyone is welcome!
Recent comments by Rainbow Toddlers parents:
- This group was recommended to me by a friend and I’m just disappointed we took so long to try it. It is incredibly welcoming, well organised and friendly.
- Super group very welcoming and friendly , crafts always on hand to try out with your little one , lots of toys and space , cup of tea and biscuit everything you need for a morning out.Such a lovely group! I’m a local nanny who attends every week and I think it’s definitely a highlight group of the week for us.
- The volunteers are very welcoming and chatty and are always happy to help out with your little ones. They also encourage positive behaviour and tidying up of course!
- Amazing resources for all ages; lots and lots of toys, slides, see-saw, ride ons, book corner, role play, baby area, dressing up, arts and crafts table, singing at the end, free tea and coffee and biscuits!
- For £1.50 per family this group is incredible!
Keep up with Rainbow Toddlers news on our Facebook page, or give the church a call on 023 9255 6445 for more information.